Rates at Azura Benguerra start from $655 per person sharing per night for stays in 2017 and $675 for stays in 2018.
- All meals including main beach dinners
- Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines
- Soft drinks, tea & coffee, waters
- Sunset cocktail of the day served to Sala
- Mozambican host service
- Wifi access in the public areas (not in rooms)
- A Land Rover island drive
- A susnset dhow cruise
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Use of kayaks and paddleboards
- Various honeymoon and special treats
- Various Children’s Activities (see Activity Sheet)
- EVAC Medical Insurance
- Premium spirits, cocktails, wines and champagnes
- Specialist guided activities, day trips, deep sea fishing, boat hire
- Reef snorkelling, island hopping, scuba diving and scuba courses
- Spa treatments, laundry, personal gifts and staff gratuities
- Optional $10 per villa per night Rainbow Fund contribution
- Bazaruto National Park levy (approx. US$15 per person per stay)
- 17% government tax charged on local extras
- Visas if required
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Special event supplement (charged at time of booking, children at 50%): $175pp on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, $350pp on New Year’s Eve.
- Children are welcome at Azura, but guest privacy must be respected. Young children should dine in villa.
Villa Amizade & Presidential Villa
- These villas are particularly suited for families.
- The Presidential Villa accommodates 6 persons at published rate. 2 additional children (6-16) sharing with adults can be accommodated free of charge.
- Villa Amizade accommodates 4 persons at published rate. 1 additional person can be accommodated at additional charge.
- Additional charges: adult = Infinity Beach Villa ppsh rate, child (6-16) = free of charge.
- The Presidential Villa has a private chef included in the rate, Villa Amizade private chef can be booked at $150 per day.
Infinity Beach Villas, Luxury Beach Villas
- Children 17 years and over = full price
- Children 9-16 years in their own villa pay 90% adult rate (min 2, 3rd child free of charge)
- Children 6-16 years sharing with 2 adults pay 50% adult rate (max 2 children)
- Children 0-5 years sharing with 2 adults stay free of charge
Royal Beach Villas
- Children 6-16 years sharing with 2 adults pay 35% adult rate (for 2 children, 3rd child free of charge)
- Children 0-5 years sharing with 2 adults stay free of charge.
- Royal Beach Villa can accommodate 2 children sharing in lounge, 3rd child in bedroom with parents.
- Single supplements: 50% surcharge.
- No single occupancy of Villa Amizade or Presidential Villa.
- Group rates available on request
- < 6 weeks’ notice: 100%
- 6 - 12 weeks’ notice: 50%
- > 12 weeks' notice: 30%
- Payment terms for your confirmed booking are full pre-payment, which can be done via EFT/wire transfer or via credit card secure online payment.
- Minimum stay 5 nights 22 Dec – 5 Jan.
- If full payment not received within 30 days of arrival we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
HELICOPTER TRANSFER RATES:
- Transfers Vilanculos to Azura return, normally by helicopter, will be booked automatically at $275 per person one way.
- This is expected to rise to $295 from 1 April 2018, to be confirmed closer to date.
- Helicopter transfers are based on SIC (seat in charter) rate and valid between 12h00 - 15h00 only, and arrival/departure outside these times will be subject to private charter rates, quote on request.
- Rates for helicopter transfers are subject to change without notice for reasons outside of our control.
- The luggage allowance for travel on the helicopter is 20 kg pp in a soft bag.The helicopter is operated by Archipelago Charters. Azura is not responsible for any delays in the service provided by them, any increases in rates, taxes or fuel surcharges, or the helicopter not being available for any reason.
- Children aged 2 and over are charged full rate.
Please note - Mozambique is a malarial area and suitable prophylactics are advised.