A haven of rest and relaxation just footsteps from the beach, yet designed with seclusion in mind.
The 4 Kaskazi villas are open-plan and spacious, with stylish décors of wood, cotton and materials such as rope, pebbles and rattan, all blending in seamlessly with the island surroundings. Guests need only take a few steps to the gleaming white beach, or they may choose to bask on their sun lounger on their private deck.
All of the villas have a unique energy control system whereby guests can take control of their own eco-footprint. All mod cons are there if desired, including mini bar and air-conditioning, or guests can throw their villa open to being air-cooled by the natural breezes.
- Beachfront location and view
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Mozambican Butler-host service
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Beds can be set up as twin sharing
- Large bathroom with feature indoor/outdoor shower
- Sundeck with loungers
- Double vanities in bathroom
- Seperate toilet and bidet
- Private undercover deck with daybed
- 50 sqm in villa, total area 75 sqm