Villa Twiga is the biggest and most luxurious of our villas, and offers the most outstanding accommodation for a couple in the whole of the Selous. It has a very private location at the eastern end of our property, making it perfect for honeymooners, with enhanced décor and facilities including a separate lounging pavilion for relaxing, larger plunge pool, mini-bar and feature outdoor rock shower and bath. It’s named after Tanzania’s national animal, the Masai Giraffe, which are very prevalent in our area.
- Views overlooking the rapids of the Great Ruaha River
- Air-conditioning (during generator hours)
- Over 120sqm of private villa space
- Our unique "designed to give back' bush chic decor
- Kingsize bed with romantic netting
- Large stone bathroom with indoor shower and separate toilet
- Double vanities in bathroom
- Outdoor feature 'rock waterfall' shower and bath with river views
- Domed entrance and dressing area
- Separate lounging pavilion with sofas for relaxing
- Personalised 'mini bar'
- Private undercover deck, table and chairs, sun loungers
- Sparkling pool overlooking the river
- Opportunity for game viewing from your private terrace